We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

auto scrolling

If I have 2 edit boxes open, side by side, and I scroll in one, how can I have it auto-scroll on the right side at the same time as the other one?

6 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 15, 2003 10:18 PM UTC

Hi Tom, Please provide us more information on this one. Are you looking for a vertical splitter functionality here or do you wish two seperate EditControls? If you want to have two seperate EditControls, then do you wish to display the same file in both of them ? Thanks for the information. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

TL Tom Langer December 17, 2003 11:41 AM UTC

I am comparing information in both boxes.. If there is alot of data (more than 1 box worth), and the user needs to scroll, I want it to scroll both boxes, to keep the line numbers in sync. And yes, 2 seperate edit controls, I would think this is the "best" way to do it. >Hi Tom, > >Please provide us more information on this one. Are you looking for a vertical splitter functionality here or do you wish two seperate EditControls? If you want to have two seperate EditControls, then do you wish to display the same file in both of them ? Thanks for the information. > >Regards, >Guru Patwal >Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 17, 2003 11:42 AM UTC

I forgot to answer 1 of your questions - each edit box will have 2 seperate sources of informaton... 2 seperate files.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 17, 2003 08:45 PM UTC

Hi Tom, Thanks for the information. I will try to put together a sample application according to your specifications, and will get back to you when I accomplish this. Meanwhile, please feel free to send me any other relevant information. Thanks for your patience, and we appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

CG Chong Gao January 12, 2004 05:50 PM UTC

Will you please send me a copy as well? Thank you very much. chonggao@axiomsoft.net

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 13, 2004 08:54 PM UTC

Hi Chong, I have contacted the development team regarding the status of this sample application, and I will update you as soon as they get back to me. I will also send you the sample application when it is available. Thanks for your patience, and for your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon