We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

TIMEOUT when try to save data from datagrid

Thread ID:

Created:

Platform:

Replies:

9325 Dec 12,2003 07:42 PM Windows Forms 0
Tags: FAQ
wisman
Asked On December 12, 2003 07:42 PM

Hi, I have problem with my datagrid below is part of the script cmdUpd = cnSQL.CreateCommand cmdUpd.CommandText = "UPDATE sa_user_respon SET eff_date_from = @eff_date_from, " & _ "eff_date_to = @eff_date_to, " & _ "description = @description, " & _ "last_update_date = getdate(), " & _ "last_updated_by = @last_update_by " & _ "WHERE user_id = @user_id AND respon_id = @respon_id" prm = cmdUpd.Parameters.Add("@user_id", SqlDbType.SmallInt, 2, "user_id") prm = cmdUpd.Parameters.Add("@respon_id", SqlDbType.Int, 4, "respon_id") prm = cmdUpd.Parameters.Add("@eff_date_from", SqlDbType.SmallDateTime, 4, "eff_date_from") prm = cmdUpd.Parameters.Add("@eff_date_to", SqlDbType.SmallDateTime, 4, "eff_date_to") prm = cmdUpd.Parameters.Add("@description", SqlDbType.VarChar, 100, "description") prm = cmdUpd.Parameters.Add("@last_updated_by", SqlDbType.SmallInt, 2, "last_updated_by") prm.SourceVersion = DataRowVersion.Original daRespon.UpdateCommand = cmdUpd in save button i wrote --------------------------- Me.BindingContext(dtRespon).EndCurrentEdit() daRespon.Update(dtRespon) i debug and see the parameters it happen that parameter has the value, but when tried to save it''s said TIMEOUT, has anyone have any idea how to solve?

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;