We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TIMEOUT when try to save data from datagrid

Hi, I have problem with my datagrid below is part of the script cmdUpd = cnSQL.CreateCommand cmdUpd.CommandText = "UPDATE sa_user_respon SET eff_date_from = @eff_date_from, " & _ "eff_date_to = @eff_date_to, " & _ "description = @description, " & _ "last_update_date = getdate(), " & _ "last_updated_by = @last_update_by " & _ "WHERE user_id = @user_id AND respon_id = @respon_id" prm = cmdUpd.Parameters.Add("@user_id", SqlDbType.SmallInt, 2, "user_id") prm = cmdUpd.Parameters.Add("@respon_id", SqlDbType.Int, 4, "respon_id") prm = cmdUpd.Parameters.Add("@eff_date_from", SqlDbType.SmallDateTime, 4, "eff_date_from") prm = cmdUpd.Parameters.Add("@eff_date_to", SqlDbType.SmallDateTime, 4, "eff_date_to") prm = cmdUpd.Parameters.Add("@description", SqlDbType.VarChar, 100, "description") prm = cmdUpd.Parameters.Add("@last_updated_by", SqlDbType.SmallInt, 2, "last_updated_by") prm.SourceVersion = DataRowVersion.Original daRespon.UpdateCommand = cmdUpd in save button i wrote --------------------------- Me.BindingContext(dtRespon).EndCurrentEdit() daRespon.Update(dtRespon) i debug and see the parameters it happen that parameter has the value, but when tried to save it''s said TIMEOUT, has anyone have any idea how to solve?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon