We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

cannot change the cursor after moving the mouse over the GridControl

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

93240 Mar 4,2010 09:08 PM UTC Mar 23,2010 05:16 AM UTC WPF 3
Tags: GridControl
Parthiban Sadasivam
Asked On March 4, 2010 09:08 PM UTC

I have a WPF form with a GridSplitter and a GridControl.

When I move the mouse over the GridSplitter the mouse cursor changes fine to resize cursor.

But once i moved the mouse over the grid area and then come back to GridSplitter now the cursor doesn't change to resize cursor though i could drag the splitter to resize.

I tried to trap MouseEnter and MouseLeave events of the GridSplitter and set the cursor explicitly to two differnt cursors, it works fine till i move over the GridControl. After moving over the GridControl it doesn't change the cursor.

Karthik Vishnu R [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 5, 2010 02:39 PM UTC

Hi Parthiban,

We were unable to reproduce the issue. We have implemented a sample based on your report. Please refer the sample and use it as per your requirement.

Let us know if you need more details.

Regards,
Karthik

WpfApplication1_dfa02776.zip

Parthiban Sadasivam
Replied On March 5, 2010 04:12 PM UTC

Hi Karthik,

When i run your sample i get the exception as in the image1.jpg, not sure what it is, so i removed the below model block from Window1.xaml:

and changed the constructor in Window1.xaml.cs as below:

public Window1()
{
InitializeComponent();

grid1.Model.RowCount = 20;
grid1.Model.ColumnCount = 20;
grid2.Model.RowCount = 20;
grid2.Model.ColumnCount = 20;
}

and ran it, but then it behaves exactly the same. ie. till i move over the grid area mouse pointer changes fine to resize cursor as in image2.gif, after moving over the grid area it fails to switch as in image2.gif.

I am using Visual Studio 2008, .Net 3.5 and Syncfusion 6.3.0.30

Thanks,
Parthiban

images_e2e47459.zip

Mohamed Suhaib Fahad A. [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 23, 2010 05:16 AM UTC

Hi Parthiban,

We request you to upgrade to the latest version or any version after v7.3, v6.3 code base is very old and it was in "Preview" at that time.

Thanks,
Fahad
Grid Development Team Lead
Syncfusion Inc.,

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;