We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

CallbackPanel in my toolbar ?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

93187 Mar 2,2010 10:44 AM Mar 4,2010 05:29 PM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 3
Tags: Tools
Ricardo Ismael Sanchez Condori
Asked On March 2, 2010 10:44 AM

Control Syncfusion CallbackPanel is not in my toolbar. which library needs to appear in my Visual Studio ?. Greetings !

Lakxman Kumar C [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 3, 2010 04:22 AM

Hi Ricardo,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

The CallbackPanel and the CallbackMultiplexer is deprecated. So we have marked these controls as Toolboxitem(false). So they wont be available in toolbox of Visual studio. But you can use these controls by registering it in the aspx page with tag prefixes or you can use the UpdatePanel class instead, which enables the sections of the page to be partially rendered without a postback. The CallbackPanel is present in the Syncfusion.Shared.Web library. Kindly view the code snippet below for adding callback panel in the ASPX page manually.

[ASPX]

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Lakxman Kumar C

Replied On March 3, 2010 02:45 PM

if both are deprecated, then, that I use to control their replacement.

Greeting and thnks !

Replied On March 4, 2010 05:29 PM

I was reading information about callback, which is deprecated ! but recommend the use of update panel ? uhmmm an update panel is better than callbackpanel ?.

I implemented CBP(CallBackPanel) and its works very well !. Waiting for your comments.

Greetings.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;