We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

CallbackPanel in my toolbar ?

Control Syncfusion CallbackPanel is not in my toolbar. which library needs to appear in my Visual Studio ?. Greetings !

3 Replies

LK Lakxman Kumar C Syncfusion Team March 3, 2010 09:22 AM UTC

Hi Ricardo,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

The CallbackPanel and the CallbackMultiplexer is deprecated. So we have marked these controls as Toolboxitem(false). So they wont be available in toolbox of Visual studio. But you can use these controls by registering it in the aspx page with tag prefixes or you can use the UpdatePanel class instead, which enables the sections of the page to be partially rendered without a postback. The CallbackPanel is present in the Syncfusion.Shared.Web library. Kindly view the code snippet below for adding callback panel in the ASPX page manually.

[ASPX]

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Lakxman Kumar C

RI Ricardo Ismael Sanchez Condori March 3, 2010 07:45 PM UTC

if both are deprecated, then, that I use to control their replacement.

Greeting and thnks !

RI Ricardo Ismael Sanchez Condori March 4, 2010 10:29 PM UTC

I was reading information about callback, which is deprecated ! but recommend the use of update panel ? uhmmm an update panel is better than callbackpanel ?.

I implemented CBP(CallBackPanel) and its works very well !. Waiting for your comments.

Greetings.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon