We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

How to set HeaderRowHeight

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

93186 Mar 2,2010 10:32 AM Aug 19,2010 02:46 PM WPF 5
Tags: GridControl
sam
Asked On March 2, 2010 10:32 AM

Hi,

How can i set the HeaderRowHeight and "drag and drop area" size . I am using the visual style Office2007Blue and HeaderCell Template

Thanks,
Sam

Mohamed Suhaib Fahad A. [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 2, 2010 10:56 PM

Hi Sam,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. You can set the header height using the below code,

this.Model.RowHeights[0] = 40d;

To change the Drag-Drop area size, You would have to override the default template and set the height. There is no programmatic access to that setting now.

Thanks,
Fahad

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 21, 2010 12:49 PM

"To change the Drag-Drop area size, You would have to override the default template and set the height"

Maybe I don't understand something, but the default template includes an internal Syncfusion implementation class - how can I override the default template without referencing the internal class?

Kamalakannan A [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 3, 2010 07:43 AM

Hi Sam,

Thanks for your update. We had prepared a sample to resize the drag drop area by overriding the default template for your reference.
Please download the attached sample from the following location.

Sample location:Drag Drop Area Resize template-765353423.zip

Let us know if you need any more information.

Thanks,
Kamalakannan

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 4, 2010 11:39 AM

Thank-you for the sample. Unfortunately I can't run it - does it require version 8.3.0.21? I tried running in with 8.2.0.18 and it crashes with a null reference exception during startup.

Kamalakannan A [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 19, 2010 02:46 PM

Hi Sam,

Sorry for the delay caused. We had added some property to customize the drag drop area in the source. Could you please create a incident to get the updated binaries for 8.2.0.18.

Let us know if you need any more information.

Thanks,
Kamalakannan

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;