We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to set HeaderRowHeight

Hi,

How can i set the HeaderRowHeight and "drag and drop area" size . I am using the visual style Office2007Blue and HeaderCell Template

Thanks,
Sam

5 Replies

MS Mohamed Suhaib Fahad A. Syncfusion Team March 3, 2010 03:56 AM UTC

Hi Sam,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. You can set the header height using the below code,

this.Model.RowHeights[0] = 40d;

To change the Drag-Drop area size, You would have to override the default template and set the height. There is no programmatic access to that setting now.

Thanks,
Fahad

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 21, 2010 04:49 PM UTC

"To change the Drag-Drop area size, You would have to override the default template and set the height"

Maybe I don't understand something, but the default template includes an internal Syncfusion implementation class - how can I override the default template without referencing the internal class?

KA Kamalakannan A Syncfusion Team August 3, 2010 11:43 AM UTC

Hi Sam,

Thanks for your update. We had prepared a sample to resize the drag drop area by overriding the default template for your reference.
Please download the attached sample from the following location.

Sample location:Drag Drop Area Resize template-765353423.zip

Let us know if you need any more information.

Thanks,
Kamalakannan

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 4, 2010 03:39 PM UTC

Thank-you for the sample. Unfortunately I can't run it - does it require version 8.3.0.21? I tried running in with 8.2.0.18 and it crashes with a null reference exception during startup.

KA Kamalakannan A Syncfusion Team August 19, 2010 06:46 PM UTC

Hi Sam,

Sorry for the delay caused. We had added some property to customize the drag drop area in the source. Could you please create a incident to get the updated binaries for 8.2.0.18.

Let us know if you need any more information.

Thanks,
Kamalakannan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon