We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Moving grid columns is not working

Moving grid columns is not working when column sort is enabled.

Below code i have added to make column sort to work, because of this code moving columns is not working.

this.MyGrid.AllowSelection = GridSelectionFlags.Any & ~GridSelectionFlags.Column;

3 Replies

RC Rajadurai C Syncfusion Team February 23, 2010 06:50 AM UTC

Hi Suresh,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

To get the column move functionality working along with sorting enabled, please try to make use of the following setting.

this.gridControl1.AllowSelection = GridSelectionFlags.Any & ~(GridSelectionFlags.Column);
this.gridControl1.ControllerOptions = GridControllerOptions.All | GridControllerOptions.DragColumnHeader;

Regards,
Rajadurai

SN Suresh N February 23, 2010 07:30 AM UTC

Excellent, it is working fine

I have few other problems, whether shall i post it here or i need to create a separate thread.

RC Rajadurai C Syncfusion Team February 23, 2010 07:37 AM UTC

Hi Suresh,

Thanks for your update.

If you have existing personal Direct-Trac account available using your own email address, you can post your inquiry as an incident via DirectTrac where you'll get a faster response along wit an automatic update when your question is answered via Direct Trac.

Syncfusion Community Forums is prescribed for sharing general information about Syncfusion controls. For custom information and specific customization, you can make use of Direct Trac.

Regards,
Rajadurai

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon