We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Configure in Stacked GroupBar

I''m probably missing it in the API docs, but is there a way to make a stacked GroupBar not have the ">>" (Configure Buttons) button at the bottom? (If not, I suppose I can find and remove it using the Components property, but I''d prefer an API call.) Thanks, dan

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 12, 2003 09:31 PM UTC

Hi Dan, There is no API to control the visibility of the Configure button. I have contacted the development team to see if there are any simple workaround in code for this one, and will update you as soon as I hear from them. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 13, 2003 08:18 PM UTC

Don''t worry about a workaround. If I need it, I''m sure I can figure it out. But, I''m just arting out on this app and it will be awhile before it''s ready. If possibly, please consider it a feature request instead. Thanks.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 15, 2003 09:31 PM UTC

Hi Dan, I will convey your request to the development team. We appreciate your feedback on this issue, and thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 16, 2003 02:19 PM UTC

Hi Dan, We have considered it as a feature request and have logged a QA Report - #358 in this regard. We will do our best to implement this at the earliest, and I will notify you as soon as we accomplish this. Thanks for considering Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal. Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon