We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TabBarSplitterControl MouseUp event

Hi, I'm trying to replicate Excel-like behavior by combining a TabBarSplitterControl and a DataBoundGrid.
I'm trying to trap MouseUp events on the TabBarSplitterControl to show a context menu (e.g. when a user right clicks on a tab), however the event only seems to fire when the user right clicks on the Splitter control.
Is this a limitation of the control? Any suggestions about how I can do what I'm after?
Also, as an aside I'd like to disable the horizontal scroll bar of the grid control, and use the scroll bar of the TabBarSplitterControl instead. Can you help me translate the scroll bar events to change the grid display? (again like Excel).
thanks in advance for any help

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 14, 2010 06:52 PM UTC

I managed to get the context menu by directly setting the ContextMenuStrip item, rather than trapping MouseUp (which only seems to fire when clicking on the splitter part of the control) and displaying my own.
If anyone had info about having the horizontal scrollbar in the tabBarSplitterControl work as the horizontal scrollbar for the grid I'd appreciate it. Thanks

RB Rajasekar B Syncfusion Team February 18, 2010 02:20 PM UTC

Hi Sakkath,

You can have a look at the attached sample. It contains two excel like demo samples. Let me know if this helps you.

Thanks,
Rajasekar

Exceldemo_bd8937b3.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon