We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Trouble with DockingManager

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

92733 Feb 2,2010 09:10 AM UTC Feb 2,2010 11:59 AM UTC Silverlight 1
Tags: Tools
Philippe Chessa
Asked On February 2, 2010 09:10 AM UTC

Hello,

I can't make the DockingManager work.
I started with the sample in "\Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\7.4.0.20\Silverlight\Syncfusion.Tools.Silverlight.Samples\Samples\DockingManager" and stripped it down to a minimum.
I always get the following error message:
===========
Line: 56
Erreur : Unhandled Error in Silverlight Application
Code: 4004
Category: ManagedRuntimeError
Message: System.NullReferenceException: La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.
à Syncfusion.Silverlight.Shared.MenuAdv.OnApplyTemplate()
à System.Windows.FrameworkElement.OnApplyTemplate(IntPtr nativeTarget)
===========
which seems quite strange to me as I don't use "MenuAdv" in my project. When I dismiss the error DialogBox, the project seems to work ...

I have included my xaml and xaml.cs files

Thanks in advance for your help
Philippe
(SL 3 & Syncfusion 7.4)

DockingManager_caad13e2.zip

Sekar C [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 2, 2010 11:59 AM UTC

Hi Philippe,

Sorry for the inconvenience , We already aware about this issue with MenuControlAdv. This issue has already been fixed in our latest Source.we would recommend you to upgrade your version to the latest one, which has fixes for many issues as well. The release(Vol 1 2010) should be rolled out by end of today. Please check our website periodically for the updates.

Regards
Sekar C

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;