We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

GridDataControl MappingName binding

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

92724 Feb 1,2010 09:45 PM UTC Feb 4,2010 08:47 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: GridGroupingControl
Francois Madore
Asked On February 1, 2010 09:45 PM UTC

I'd like to do bind let's say the Customer object (I'm in WPF, 3.5, last syncfusion version, just bought it)

I think it's impossible to access a property that access another and so on like "Address.City". So, what I see is that I have to make a CellTemplate, put a TextBox like that:

Is there a shorter way cause all my grids are binded on View Model objects that contains their DTO (WCF DataContracts - client side generated objects) So I quite often have to access MyViewModelInstance.InnerDTO.Name.

Thanks!

Dhinesh Pandiyan M [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 4, 2010 08:47 AM UTC

Hi Francois,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

This feature - Complex Property Binding is available in latest version Essential Studio 8.1. We can achieve this using the below code.

We have a sample in our Dashboard from the below location.

\\WPF\Grid.WPF\Samples\3.5\WindowsSamples\Grid Data Control - Advanced\Complex Property Binding Demo

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

With Regards,
Dhinesh Pandiyan

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;