We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

GridMouseHover without using RecordMouseHoverColor attribute

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

92650 Jan 28,2010 10:56 AM UTC Feb 2,2010 09:05 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 4
Tags: Tools
Matthias Max
Asked On January 28, 2010 10:56 AM UTC

Hi,

I'm trying to establish grid hover backcolor without using the attribute RecordMouseHoverColor but instead using the css tag SFGridMouseHover. When I remove the attribute from the aspx tag though no color change is happening on the grid.

Is it possible at all to do this via css to be able to keep all style information in style sheets? wouldn't want to have this in the aspx code ...

Am I using the wrong css tags?:
- SFGridMouseHover
- or SFGridMouseHoverBB

Thank you,
Matthias

Bharath M [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 28, 2010 12:48 PM UTC

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We regret for inconvenience caused. Before I proceed to give you a solution, Can you please confirm the Syncfusion Grid Control(Grid ASP.Net/MVC/OLAP) that you are using and also provide us a working sample so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you exact solution.

The information provided would be of great help in resolving the issue

Regards,
Bharath

Matthias Max
Replied On January 28, 2010 02:50 PM UTC

Hi,

it's not a bug so I don't have an example. I only want to know how to do Hover Color in Grid with CSS instead of RecordMouseHoverColor attribute.

Thank you!
Matthias

Matthias Max
Replied On February 1, 2010 05:51 AM UTC

Good morning,

any news on this?

Thank you,
M.Max

Bharath M [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 2, 2010 09:05 AM UTC

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for your update.

We suggest you to define a css class with ":Hover" attribute for changing MouseHover Background color and assign that Css Class to CssClass attribute of RecordFields and AlternateRecordFields, to achieve MouseHover without RecordMouseHoverColor attribute.

Let me know if you have any concerns

Regards,
Bharath .M

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;