We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to tell if the xpTaskBarBox is collapsed

What event is triggered when the xptaskbarbox is either programmatically or ui collapsed/uncollapsed? P.S. It would really help to have some more advanced search feature for searching through forumns i.e. any, and, exact and the ability to search through previous post as it was possible in the previous website (by email)

4 Replies

PE Peter December 11, 2003 05:59 PM UTC

I need to be able to catch the event so that i can set focus to a text box in the taskbarbox >What event is triggered when the xptaskbarbox is either programmatically or ui collapsed/uncollapsed? > >P.S. It would really help to have some more advanced search feature for searching through forumns i.e. any, and, exact and the ability to search through previous post as it was possible in the previous website (by email)

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 11, 2003 09:17 PM UTC

Hi Peter, You could handle the XPTaskBarBox''s CollapsedStateChanged event for this purpose. I have modified the XPTaskBar sample present in the folder - ..\Syncfusion\Essential Suite\Tools\Samples\GroupBar Package\XPTaskBar as per your specifications above : Modified_XPTaskBarSample_Application_1197.zip. When you collapse/expand the lower XPTaskBarBox, you could observe that the appropriate messages are displayed and when expanded the focus has been placed on the ''Keyword'' TextBox. Please take a look at the sample and let me know if this helps. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

PE Peter December 12, 2003 07:10 PM UTC

i am using 1.6.1.8 When is the release of v2 due. and if i use the beta is there any limitations, or issues if im going to release the product before the release of v2

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 12, 2003 08:11 PM UTC

Hi Peter, 1. As per my posting in the General Forums, the final release is scheduled for the end of January with another beta going out next week. Meeting this date will depend a lot on the beta feedback from customers. 2. Though we do not encourage it, there are no restrictions or limitations with regards to shipping your application using the beta version(s) of our products. Regards Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon