We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

PropertyEditor - PropertyValueChanged event is missing?

Dear Syncfusion Support,
I'm using the PropertyEdor component, and I need to be notified when a property value changes.
Syncfusion PropertyEditor seems to be derived (or it embeddes) a .NET PropertyGrid, that exposes PropertyValueChanged event.

My questions are:
1. Which is the equivalent event in PropertyEditor?
2. How can I be notified when a value changes, with information about the value changed of course?
3. In particular I need to know when the Chart LogacalSize value has been changed by user in PropertyEditor. In case is not possible to have a PropertyEditor valued event, is there an alternatuve way to know when LocicalSize changes? (a PropertyValueChanged event generated by PropertyEditor is preferred of course).

Looking forward for your king reply

Best Regards

Domenico Mozzone
Sciroidea SpA
Genoa Italy

3 Replies

DM Dinesh M Syncfusion Team February 2, 2010 12:26 PM UTC

Hi Domenico,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I have provided below my answers for the questions that you have asked.

1. We doesn't have any equivalent event in Property Editor, but we can use the following code which will be triggered for most of the properties of the nodes and model.

diagram1.Model.EventSink.PropertyChanged += new Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.PropertyChangedEventHandler(EventSink_PropertyChanged);

2. You can get the value being changed using the following code.

void EventSink_PropertyChanged(Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.PropertyChangedEventArgs evtArgs)
{
if (evtArgs.PropertyName == "Name")
{
Model mdl = evtArgs.NodeAffected as Model;
}
}

3. We doesn't have the property changed/changing event implementation for the LogicalSize property of the diagram and hence this requirement has been considered as feature request.

Regards,
Dinesh

DM Domenico Mozzone February 3, 2010 09:11 AM UTC

Thank you Dinesh
Best Regards
Domenico

DM Dinesh M Syncfusion Team February 3, 2010 06:04 PM UTC

Hi Domenico,

Thanks for the update.

Regards,
Dinesh

Loader.