We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

AutoPostBackOnNodeSelect

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

92544 Jan 20,2010 05:11 PM UTC Jan 28,2010 03:49 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 3
Tags: Tools
Martin Kappl
Asked On January 20, 2010 05:11 PM UTC

We have a TreeView using LoadOnDemand. Works fine, the treeview gets populated, but when I select one of the created items the serverside nodeselected event is not raised. When I select a second one, the event gets raised. Any chance to get the event raised on the first click? The treeview is placed within a .net update panel.

Lakxman Kumar C [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 25, 2010 02:01 AM UTC

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products

I'm afraid that I’m not able to reproduce the issue reported by you. Kindly refer the sample in the below link which showcases the server side events of a tree view. In the sample select the AutoPostBack On Select option and select the nodes to fire the NodeSelect event.

http://samples.syncfusion.com/aspnet/7.4.0.20/web/tools.web/samples/3.5/TreePackage/TreeView-%20Basic%20Features/CoreFeatures/cs/CoreFeatures.aspx?args=1

Please let us know if any concerns.

Regards,
Lakxman Kumar C

Martin Kappl
Replied On January 26, 2010 07:59 AM UTC

Hi,

I provided you a sample which should illustrate my problem. After starting the sample, click on the parent node to expand it with an async server call. After that click on one of the two child nodes. The event is not fired. If you then click the other node, the event gets fired.

Thanks for your help.

Greetings,
Martin

TreeView_b4f34b3e.zip

Lakxman Kumar C [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 28, 2010 03:49 AM UTC

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

We hope you have been able to get help with your technical support inquiry in this Forum. In addition to our Community Forums, we have other customized support avenues like our Direct Trac Developer Support System https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents and we hope you will take advantage of this system as well.

We believe the online sample link which we provided would help you. If you still suspect this to be a defect, kindly follow up in the Direct Trac as we cannot provide defect related information in public forum.

Thank you for your participation in Syncfusion’s Community Forums.

Regards,
Lakxman Kumar C

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;