We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Tree view and ObjectDataSource

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

92498 Jan 18,2010 04:41 PM UTC Jan 25,2010 01:52 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: Tools
Alexey Zimarev
Asked On January 18, 2010 04:41 PM UTC

Hello,

I have to ask here because the documentation is extremly unhelpful, just 10 lines of code with no explanation.

I have an ObjectDataSource that return a read only collection of objects with type Person. This type has properties Id, FullName and Manager. Manager is also a Person. So parent element would be Manager.Id. I try to bind my TreeView to this ODS.

What I get is an empty space. No erros come up, just nothing. What do I have to do to make it working?

Regards,
Alexey

Lakxman Kumar C [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 25, 2010 01:52 AM UTC

Hi Alexey,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products

The Tree View can be bounded with Object DataSource. I'm afraid that I’m not able to reproduce the issue reported by you. Kindly refer the sample in the below link in which the Tree View is data bounded using a Object Data Source.

http://samples.syncfusion.com/aspnet/7.4.0.20/web/tools.web/samples/3.5/TreePackage/TreeView-%20Advanced%20Features/DataBinding/cs/TreeViewDataBinding.aspx?args=1

Please let us know if any concerns.

Regards,
Lakxman Kumar C

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;