We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

page postback on datechage in DropDownCalendarControl

Hi,

I am using DropDownCalendarControl for dateselection in web form.while date selection through popup, postBack happens twice.
it should happen once.

Thanks,
Sateesh.

5 Replies

LK Lakxman Kumar C Syncfusion Team January 19, 2010 04:16 PM UTC

Hi Sateesh,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce the issue reported by you. Could you please provide us a simple sample that reproduces this issue? Also please provide us the following

1) Essential Studio version you use
2) Browser in which the issue is reproduced

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Lakxman Kumar C

SJ Sateesh Jain January 20, 2010 04:50 AM UTC

Hi laxman,

PFA for the same issue.
when i change date by click on calender popup it works fine,
but when i change month or year from dropdown and click on calender popup postback done twice.

syncfusion version : 7.203.0.20.
IE version : 8.0

Thamks
Sateesh

calendercontrol_5dca94d9.zip

LK Lakxman Kumar C Syncfusion Team January 25, 2010 02:08 PM UTC

Hi Sateesh,

Thank you for your update.

I'm still not able to reproduce the issue reported by you. I have hosted your sample which can be seen in the link below.

http://help.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Web/7.2.0.20/Forum92471/Main.htm

I tried changing the year/month from the popup calendar and clicked the calendar to trigger the postback. After the postback I was able to see that the postback counter was incremented by one. Can you please try it in the above sample and let me know if you are able to reproduce? Please let me know if I have misunderstood your query.

In addition to our Community Forums, we have other customized support avenues like our Direct Trac Developer Support System https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents and we hope you will take advantage of this system as well.

Regards,
Lakxman Kumar C

SJ Sateesh Jain January 29, 2010 05:48 AM UTC

Hi lakxman,

I am able to reproduce same issue with sample which you have uploaded on your site .

when i select only day it will increase counter by one.
when i chane monyh/year before day selection it will increase counter by two.

please do it on priority..its urgent...

Thanks,
Sateesh.

LK Lakxman Kumar C Syncfusion Team February 1, 2010 01:15 AM UTC

Hi Sateesh,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

Kindly follow up the further responses for this query in the Direct Trac incident created by you. Please let me know if any concerns.

Thank you for your participation in Syncfusion’s Community Forums.

Regards,
Lakxman Kumar C

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon