We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

IIS 7

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

92462 Jan 15,2010 01:09 PM Oct 2,2012 05:11 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 4
Tags: DiagramWebControl
Marco Vieira
Asked On January 15, 2010 01:09 PM

Hello,

I am testing the diagram control. When used deployed using VS 2008's development server, everything is ok.

However, when I deploy the application to IIS 7, the control appears but the model's *.edd template and the nodes programmatically added are not rendered. I just see the names of the nodes in text.

I have all assemblies deployed to the bin folder, syncfusion installed on the iis 7 machine, and the following in the web.config file:

Any ideias as to what could be the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Dinesh M [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 18, 2010 02:11 AM

Hi Marco,

Let me know whether you have added the handlers under the "" also. Please check the attached web.config file.

Regards,
Dinesh

web_a9225793.zip

Marco Vieira
Replied On January 18, 2010 05:06 AM

Hi,

That was it, I hadn't configured the http handlers in the only the section for iis6.

Thank you very much.

Dinesh M [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 18, 2010 11:26 PM

Hi Marco,

Thank you for your update, we are glad hear that your query has been solved.

Regards,
Dinesh

Chrysa Tzouma
Replied On October 2, 2012 05:11 AM

Hello! Could you please upload again the web.config file because I cannot download it?

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;