We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Overview Control using

Hi!

I have read the help page http://help.syncfusion.com/ug_74/diagramwin/OverviewControl.html but I don't know use Overview Control.

I have a big diagram and I want to show only half of it.

Could you show me code examples to use overview control?

5 Replies

DM Dinesh M Syncfusion Team January 18, 2010 12:02 PM UTC

Hi Alberto,

Please elaborate your requirement of what exactly you are trying to achieve. Do you mean that the only half of the diagram alone should be displayed in the diagram control and the remaining should be displayed only on demand(by moving viewport on Overview control).

Regards,
Dinesh

AM Alberto Munoz January 18, 2010 02:22 PM UTC

I would like to show only a part of the diagram without asking the user to select that area.

I want make this by code but I don't know how manage the Overview control.

DM Dinesh M Syncfusion Team January 19, 2010 02:37 PM UTC

Hi Alberto,

Please check the following client script which when called will set the scroll position of DiagramWebControl thereby letting the user to view the desired area.

function ScrollPosition() {
_sfDiagramWebControl1.SetScrollLeftPosition(40);
_sfDiagramWebControl1.SetScrollTopPosition(40);
}

Regards,
Dinesh

AM Alberto Munoz January 20, 2010 03:41 PM UTC

I need to Zoom the diagram. I have tried with:

function Zoom() {
_sfDiagramWebControl1.Zoom(75);
}

but I get a exception:

_sfctl00_ch_DiagramWebControl1_ChangeTextPopup is not defined

DM Dinesh M Syncfusion Team January 26, 2010 12:10 PM UTC

Hi Alberto,

I have tested this issue in a sample and I found that the zooming works properly without any exceptions as you have mentioned. Please provide me a sample that reproduces this issue.

Regards,
Dinesh

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon