We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

WPF chart

I am trying to see if we can update the TextBlock with All the Values of Coordinates that were passed to BindingX and BindingsY.
(Just Like Google finance where we display Open, close, High,Low aVolume etc on Top for mouse move in chart Area)

Very much similar to below one but with out using and Querying the datasource. My Data Source has lots of data so I dodnt want to use.
All the data that I wnat to displayed are part of ChartDataPoint (Set to Binding, BindingsY-4 points)

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/chart-wpf/91018/highlighting-nearest-datapoint

Pls let me know if there is any way of doing this

Thanks
nan

5 Replies

PI Poorani Idhaya Bala M.A Syncfusion Team January 7, 2010 12:52 PM UTC

Hi Nan,

Thanks for choosing Syncfusion Products.

I am working on your requirement. Once I have completed,let you know.Sorry for the delaying update.

Thanks,
Poorani

SA sasi January 16, 2010 05:06 AM UTC

Hi can you pls let me know if you had a chancet to look into this?

thx
nan

SR Sivakumar R Syncfusion Team January 18, 2010 01:09 PM UTC

Hi Nan,

Thanks for Choosing Syncfusion Products.

Please find the attached sample.We have modified the sample as per your requirement. Please test this at your end and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Sivakumar

CS_ad0dacf8.rar

SA sasi January 19, 2010 05:17 AM UTC

It looks like what you gave is already at below link
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/chart-wpf/91018/highlighting-nearest-datapoint

My requirement is not to use Datasource inorder to get the data pnts. All the data that I wnat to displayed are part of ChartDataPoint (Set to Binding, BindingsY-4 points)

Eg. I am displaying "Candle chart" with BindingY set to 4 points (Open, CLose, High, Low). I want to display all these 4 on mouseover just like google finance with out Querying the data source.

PI Poorani Idhaya Bala M.A Syncfusion Team January 22, 2010 02:28 AM UTC

Hi Nan,

Sorry for the delaying update.

Please find the attached sample which illustrate "How to get the datapoint at mouse move event".

Test this at your end and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for choosing Syncfusion Products.

Thanks,
Poorani

CS_d1d7352b.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon