We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DateTimePickerAdv and ReadOnly

When the DateTimePickerAdv control's ReadOnly property is set to true, it seems like the control is disabled...which I suppose may be kind of correct but once the control is ReadOnly, I can never get the Enter event to fire.

This is different behaviour that most other edit type controls including the MultiColumnCombobox (I think).

Is there any way to put the DateTimePickerAdv in a readonly state but still allow the Enter event to happen?
We need to determine if the control should be readonly based on some validation type stuff that occurs in the enter event.

1 Reply

NR Nandakumar R Syncfusion Team December 21, 2009 01:47 PM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for the details. I was able to see this issue with the DateTimePickerAdv not getting the Enter event triggered when the Mouse actions are made to select the control. Through keyboard actions, the event is getting fired properly.

I will get back to you in one business day with the timeline on fixing this issue.

Regards,
Nanda

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon