We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Bug in ProgressBarEx

1) Add ProgressBarEx to a form. 2) Change the localizable property property to true and select a language. This will throw an exception. If you set the font of the ProgressBarEx first, then everything is ok.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 10, 2003 07:55 PM UTC

Hi Don, Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I could observe the exception thrown by the ProgressBarAdv in the above scenario, and have notified the development team about it. I will keep you updated on this. We appreciate patience, and thanks for your feedback. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 18, 2003 04:41 PM UTC

Hi Don, This error in the ProgressBarAdv has now been fixed internally, and the bug fixes are expected to be included in the next build of Essential Suite. I will notify you when our next release is due. Thanks for your patience, and we very much appreciate your feedback on this issue. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon