We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

WebControl hosted in Chromeless window cannot be seen

I have a window which loads a usercontrol. The usercontrol has two types, one type contains a normal textbox control. The other contains a webbrowser control which I can display a PDF file or a web page. Using normal WPF window, everything is ok.

Once I switched my window to inherit from a chromeless window, the usercontrol display the textbox is displayed correctly. However, the usercontrol hosting a webbrowser only displayed a background, the actual webbrowser cannot be seen although it is actully loaded. Can you help me on this style issue?

chromelesswindow_e4df927.zip

1 Reply

PR Padmaja Rajaram Syncfusion Team December 16, 2009 09:57 AM UTC

Hi Boyan,

Since you are using ChromelessWindow to host WebBrowser you have to set ChromelessWindow's AllowsTransparency property to false.

You cannot see the WebBrowser in normal WPF window also if you set windows AllowsTransparency to true. Since our ChromelessWindow's architecture requires AllowsTranparency property to set to true by default, we cannot modify it internally. You have to set AllowsTarparency explicitly to false to view the WebBrowser.

Hope this helps.

Please let me know if you have any other queries.

Regards,
Padmaja

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon