We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GDBG Question

Hello All,

I am currently using Syncfusion 6.3.0.30. I was wondering if I can use the same instance of the GDBG for displaying the data such that I can toggle between, Relation Display, and Single Table display.

For example: I have Data regarding the Orders in one DataTable and the specific Items of each order in another DataTable. Second Table has a Foreign Key for the Order ID.

I know that we can display the Data from both the tables in the Relation/Hierarchical view. But I need to know if we can toggle between Hierarchical display and Simple (Order Table) display using a check box.

Regards,
Maqsood Ahmed

1 Reply

RC Rajadurai C Syncfusion Team December 9, 2009 03:12 PM UTC

Hi Maqsood,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

Toggling between flat and hierarchical table with the same datasource object can be achieved by resetting the setting and resetting hiererchy levels and rebinding the datasource.

Please refer to the sample in the following link in which this has been achieved.
http://help.syncfusion.com/support/samples/Grid.Windows/6.3.0.30/F91920.zip

Regards,
Rajadurai

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon