We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Click Once Deployment

I have deployed a Windows App to a number of machines with Click Once. I have 1 PC that gives the below error when attemping to use the PDF functionality.

Could not load file or assembly 'Syncfusion.Core,Version=4.302.0.30, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyTolken=632609b4d040f6b4' or one of its dependencies. Access is Denied.

Stack trace:
at Syncfusion.Pdf.PDFDocument.CheckLicense()
at Syncfusion.Pdf.PDFDocument..ctor()
at Invoicing.frmRelease.CreateLayoutEmails() 'This is My Module that initializes the Pdf Document

Any ideas as to what is going on here? I tried including the LICX file and creating a exe.license file and embeded it in the app.

Thanks

1 Reply

VP Varun P Syncfusion Team December 10, 2009 08:51 AM UTC

Hi Jody,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

You can deploy the application which uses Syncfusion controls in two different ways.

Option 1:
Deploying dependency assemblies into GAC. You can get information about this from the below link.

http://help.syncfusion.com/ug_73/Common/WindowsFormsDeploymentUsingSetupProject.html

Another option is, you need to deploy our assemblies as private assemblies and you can ship along with your application folder. Please follow the below steps to do this.

1. Make all Syncfusion dependency assemblies as Copy Local=True.
2. Compile the application.
3. Deploy necessary files along with the Syncfusion assemblies in separate folder into Client machine.

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Thanks,
Varun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon