We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

AdornmentsInfo with labels of one character

Hello,

In the modified example I attached, clicking "change" switch between items of caption R1,R2,R3... and items of caption 1,2,3... I initiliazed AdornmentsInfo with .AdornmentsInfo.LabelContentPath = "DataPoint.Tag" (DataPoint.X does not work in this case). It is working with labels Rn but not with labels n.
How can I display the label using adornment so that it will work whatever item I have ?

Thank you for any help you could bring me.

Olivier Vayssié

Column_f6644e36.rar

3 Replies

MP Murugavel P Syncfusion Team December 9, 2009 05:54 AM UTC

Hi Olivier Vayssie,

Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products.

By default if you bind the string value content to the BindingPathX property of Chart series then you can directly use the "DataPoint.Tag" for Adornment label content.

If you bind the double value content to the BindingPathX property then you can initialize adornment label content by using "DataPoint.Tag.PropertyName".

Where as here you are using the DataTable object for Chart series DataSource. So you can initialize by using the following way.

C#:
this.Chart1.Areas[0].Series[0].AdornmentsInfo.LabelContentPath = "DataPoint.Tag.ItemArray[1]";

We made some changes in your sample to achieve your requirement. Please find the attached sample from the below location for more information.
http://help.syncfusion.com/support/Chart.WPF/7.4.0.20/F91890/main.htm

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks & Regards,
Murugavel P

OV Olivier VAYSSIE December 9, 2009 09:48 AM UTC

Hello,

Thank you for your quick answer. It does not answer my problem, because in the end I will have a mix of data with one or more characters in the same series. I need one LabelContentPath to work for both format.

Cordially,

Olivier Vayssié

MP Murugavel P Syncfusion Team December 10, 2009 09:28 AM UTC

Hi Olivier Vayssie,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are able to reproduce this issue. We really appreciate you to bringing this issue to our attention. We have filed a bug report about this issue and the fix for this issue will be available within one week time period or earliest.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products.

Thanks & Regards,
Murugavel P

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon