We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Regarding scroll event in Grid Grouping Control

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

91558 Nov 24,2009 02:57 AM Nov 26,2009 03:40 AM Windows Forms 5
Tags: GridControl
Rohit Kumar
Asked On November 24, 2009 02:57 AM

Kindly Tell me how do i know while scrolling in Grid grouping Control that i reached to the end of grid. Please reply me as soon as possible
Regards

Jisha Joy [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 24, 2009 04:15 AM

Hi Rohit,

You could handle the TableControlHScrollPixelPosChanged event to achieve the desired behavior.

int leftCol, rightCol;
void gridGroupingControl1_TableControlHScrollPixelPosChanged(object sender, GridTableControlScrollPositionChangedEventArgs e)
{
if (e.Inner.Success)
{
leftCol = this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.LeftColIndex;
rightCol = this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.ViewLayout.LastVisibleCol;
if (leftCol == 0)
Console.WriteLine("LeftVisibleColumn: " + this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns[leftCol].Name + " " + "RightVisibleColumn: " + this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns[rightCol - 1].Name);
else
Console.WriteLine("LeftVisibleColumn: " + this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns[leftCol - 1].Name + " " + "RightVisibleColumn: " + this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns[rightCol - 1].Name);
}
}

Please let me know if this helps.

Regards,
Jisha

Rohit Kumar
Replied On November 24, 2009 05:17 AM

i want to do it while scrolling vertically. Kindly Reply asasp.

Jisha Joy [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 24, 2009 06:03 AM

Hi Rohit,
One way you can identify when the scrollbar is at the bottom is to test by using the following code:

void gridGroupingControl1_TableControlVScrollPixelPosChanged(object sender, GridTableControlScrollPositionChangedEventArgs e)
{

if (e.Inner.Success)
{

if(this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.ViewLayout.LastVisibleRow == this.gridGroupingControl1.Table.DisplayElements.Count - 1)
{
Console.WriteLine("Reached");
}

}

}

Regards,
Jisha

Rohit Kumar
Replied On November 26, 2009 02:34 AM

Thanx It worked for me..

Jisha Joy [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 26, 2009 03:40 AM

Hi Rohit,

Thank you for your update.

Regards,
Jisha

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;