We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

See datagrid contents while scrolling (horizontally)

I'm just getting my feet wet with the GridDataBoundGrid, and my grid is not showing the contents while scrolling, so finding the column I want while scrolling horizontally is difficult.

Is there a way to turn on the 'Show Data While Scrolling' (at least horizontally) for the DataBound Grid?

Thanks,
Joel

3 Replies

RK Ranjeet Kumar Syncfusion Team November 24, 2009 10:56 AM UTC

Hi Joel,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

In GridDataBoundGrid, by default, the cellcontents can be viewed while scrolling vertically or horizontally. Please refer to the attached sample in which this has been shown.
http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=HScroll_GDBC651552651.zip

Can you please let me know under what circumstance, you are unable to view the contents in GridDataBoundGrid. It would be fine for us to see the issue and provide you a solution, if you reproduce the issue in the attached sample and provide us.

In Addition you try the following codes to see whether you wanted the same:

// Form_Load
// This will make the scrollbar visible only when the data exceeds the container
this.gridDataBoundGrid1.HScrollBehavior = GridScrollbarMode.Automatic;
// This makes the content visible based on the pixel basis.
this.gridDataBoundGrid1.HScrollPixel = true;
// This enables the contents visible or move while scrolling
this.gridDataBoundGrid1.HorizontalThumbTrack = true;

Regards,
Ranjeet

JM Joel McIntyre November 24, 2009 05:51 PM UTC

Thank you, that took care of it. I had missed finding the HorizontalThumbTrack setting in the docs.

I appreciate it!

JJ Jisha Joy Syncfusion Team November 25, 2009 04:15 AM UTC

Hi Joel,

Thank you for your update.

Regards,
Jisha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon