We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

filter bar focus reset in GGC

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

91516 Nov 22,2009 12:30 AM Nov 25,2009 08:46 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: Grouping
David Cui
Asked On November 22, 2009 12:30 AM

Hi, i enabled the autocomplete for filterbar cells. it works fine for the inital load. In aonther word, it works fine when i don't click any other rows.

when I try to move the the cursor away from filterbar row to other rows, the row selector showed up on the left side. Then I go back to filterbar row, the auto complete not working properly. Why i try to type the first chars in the filterbar cell, the cursor simply jump out of the filterbar row to the previous row I touched. any one see this problem ? Please advice the solution.

best,

David

Lingaraj S [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 23, 2009 06:45 AM

Hi David,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products and providing information.

We are able to see the issue in FilterBar when value is entered in GrdiGroupingControl filter cell. This issue has been logged into our bug report. It will be fixed in our future releases.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Regrads,
Lingaraj S.

David Cui
Replied On November 24, 2009 11:23 PM

What is the estimate fix time frame ? when you have it done, can you notify us by email which you know from the post ? thx a lot !

David

Lingaraj S [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 25, 2009 08:46 AM

Hi David,

Thank you for the update.

This fix will be available in our next major release. And we will update you once the released version containing the fix is published in our website.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards,
Lingaraj S.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;