We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Radial layout width issue

Hi,
I am using an evaluation version to play with the radial layout and i am having trouble with radial layout

1: i cannot specify the width and the height in percentage.
2: When my content is inside the master page i have some design issues, I also tried putting div tags with overflows but no success. Also tried using user controls but no. please see attached image for a better idea.

Desktop_6c70f359.rar

5 Replies

DM Dinesh M Syncfusion Team November 19, 2009 02:28 PM UTC

Hi Samson,

1. Can you be more specific to which the width and height couldn't be set in percentage.
2. From the screeshot I assume that you are saying,the scrollbar(vertical) of browser doesn't stick to the height of the DiagramWebControl and due to that there is unnecessary spacing at the bottom of the page. Let me know whether my assumption is correct.

Regards,
Dinesh

DM Dinesh M Syncfusion Team November 19, 2009 02:32 PM UTC

Hi Samson,

If you are facing this issue with DiagramWebControl then try setting the values to 100% and then comment out the following line of code in your Masterpage/page.

'>http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

Regards,
Dinesh

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 21, 2009 01:33 AM UTC

hi Dinesh,
i tried that out but no success.
If i apply percentage to the width, the diagramcontroll simply does not render and my page is empty.

and i still have that scrollbar with empty grey area at the bottom.

thanks in advance

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 21, 2009 01:39 AM UTC

Also dinesh,
with my current height as 500 px, the diagram controll also has a scrollbar to itself when it renders which is weird.

just thot id let you know

DM Dinesh M Syncfusion Team November 24, 2009 06:41 PM UTC

Hi Samson,

Although the size of the DiagramWebControl is 500px, the size of its containing model(not content) is more than its size and hence it makes the scroll bar to appear. To overcome this issue set the following code.

DiagramWebControl1.Model.MinimumSize = new System.Drawing.SizeF(300, 300);
DiagramWebControl1.Model.SizeToContent = true;

For more information please check the following sample.
http://help.syncfusion.com/support/Diagram.Web/7.3.0.20/F91511/main.htm

Regards,
Dinesh

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon