We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Radial layout width issue

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

91442 Nov 18,2009 09:01 PM Nov 24,2009 01:41 PM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 5
Tags: DiagramWebControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On November 18, 2009 09:01 PM

Hi,
I am using an evaluation version to play with the radial layout and i am having trouble with radial layout

1: i cannot specify the width and the height in percentage.
2: When my content is inside the master page i have some design issues, I also tried putting div tags with overflows but no success. Also tried using user controls but no. please see attached image for a better idea.

Desktop_6c70f359.rar

Dinesh M [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 19, 2009 09:28 AM

Hi Samson,

1. Can you be more specific to which the width and height couldn't be set in percentage.
2. From the screeshot I assume that you are saying,the scrollbar(vertical) of browser doesn't stick to the height of the DiagramWebControl and due to that there is unnecessary spacing at the bottom of the page. Let me know whether my assumption is correct.

Regards,
Dinesh

Dinesh M [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 19, 2009 09:32 AM

Hi Samson,

If you are facing this issue with DiagramWebControl then try setting the values to 100% and then comment out the following line of code in your Masterpage/page.

'>http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

Regards,
Dinesh

Replied On November 20, 2009 08:33 PM

hi Dinesh,
i tried that out but no success.
If i apply percentage to the width, the diagramcontroll simply does not render and my page is empty.

and i still have that scrollbar with empty grey area at the bottom.

thanks in advance

Replied On November 20, 2009 08:39 PM

Also dinesh,
with my current height as 500 px, the diagram controll also has a scrollbar to itself when it renders which is weird.

just thot id let you know

Dinesh M [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 24, 2009 01:41 PM

Hi Samson,

Although the size of the DiagramWebControl is 500px, the size of its containing model(not content) is more than its size and hence it makes the scroll bar to appear. To overcome this issue set the following code.

DiagramWebControl1.Model.MinimumSize = new System.Drawing.SizeF(300, 300);
DiagramWebControl1.Model.SizeToContent = true;

For more information please check the following sample.
http://help.syncfusion.com/support/Diagram.Web/7.3.0.20/F91511/main.htm

Regards,
Dinesh

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;