We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Skins problem

My skins don't seem to load when I set them using;

AutoFormat = Skins.Office2007Black

Only skin I can get to work is Office2007Blue and that is only when I have Syncfusion-Grid-Office2007Blue defined in my Syncfusion-Grid.css, (which is in my project when it was created using Sync Grid v7.203)

Is there some other referece I'm missing or additional CSS files?

Currently using v7.403

Thanks.
Henryk.

PS: I found the MVC_SampleGrid and SampleGrid projects don't load the skins for me either, just get plain old Times New Roman fonts in the grid.

5 Replies

BM Balaji M Syncfusion Team November 12, 2009 11:00 AM UTC

Hi Henryk,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Product.

Our Essential Grid have been revamped to provide an enhanced support to extensive client side functionality. Our current [7.403.0.20] grid uses new MvcStaticResourceManager to register the css and scripts required to display and add functionality to the controls.

Add the Resource Manager to the Site.Master page under the tag as follows.

<%=Html.RegisterStaticResources() %>

Please refer sample from the below location.

http://files.syncfusion.com/support/grid_mvc/Incidents/v7.4.0.20/F91281/MVC_GridSample.zip

Please let us know if the reported issue is resolved at your end.

Regards,
M. Balaji.

HS Henryk Schneider November 12, 2009 12:48 PM UTC

Hi, thanks for the info.

I added the <%=Html.RegisterStaticResources() %> just before the in my site.master, but now get error as shown in the attached screen shot. This error comes up when its rendering the view called MyRoster.

After clicking continue the grid loads but not formatted to the selected skin. It seems to be using format for cells from the default application css file.

Regards,
Henryk.

Image1_a0822147.zip

HS Henryk Schneider November 12, 2009 01:13 PM UTC

Sorry, the error I fixed by including the jquery-1.3.2.min.js script in the site.master.

But the skin still not applying to the grid. Your sample project works fine however.

Thanks
H

HS Henryk Schneider November 12, 2009 01:35 PM UTC

Correction, IT WORKS!!! :)
I forgot I had set the Skin to none earlier, set it back to the style of choice and came up ok.

Thanks.
H

BM Balaji M Syncfusion Team November 17, 2009 08:32 AM UTC

Hi Henryk,

Thanks for the update.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
M. Balaji.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon