We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Node Click and redirect.

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

91266 Nov 11,2009 04:46 AM Jan 17,2014 07:06 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 5
Tags: DiagramWebControl
Matthew Clay
Asked On November 11, 2009 04:46 AM

Morning,

I have a diagram with complex nodes (group containing 1 or more textnodes and a rectangle to group the textnodes), and wish to perform a url redirect based on the node click.

I tried the client side node click, but the javascript method did not appear to be very reliable.

I have also tried the NodeAltTextAndUrl and added this to each groups Tag object, but this appears to open a new window.

Can I add a hyperlink to a node or group that essentially postbacks and allows me to redirect?

Regards
Matthew Clay

Matthew Clay
Replied On November 13, 2009 04:44 AM

Bump... Surely someone else has encountered this problem?

Matthew Clay
Replied On November 16, 2009 05:42 AM

NodeAltTextAndUrl is fine, but you need the _self property set for the UrlTarget on the control

Dinesh M [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 19, 2009 05:13 AM

Hi Matthew,

Sorry for the inadvertent delay in getting back to you.

Thanks for the update and we are glad to hear that your problem has been solved.

Regards,
Dinesh

Anjanaa Parasuraman
Replied On January 13, 2014 07:04 PM

Is there a solution for this? I am also trying to do a redirect on node click. But I am getting exception that "Response.Redirect cannot be called in a Page callback."

Amsath Ali M [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 17, 2014 07:06 AM

Hi Anjanaa,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Since you have asked the same query “Issue regarding redirecting to another page” in the incident 118000, we have updated our response for your query in that incident. Could you please refer that incident for better follow up?

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Amsath Ali. M

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;