We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Wizard control button

I,
there is a way to change the type of all buttons on the wizard control?

Explanation: The button type used on my version of the wizard control is "buttonAdv" who allow to set the style of each button to a predefined style (like Xp style or Windows 2000 style). My problem is, I wish to use a control who give "Windows Vista" look to my buttons.

I know, I can add buttons to the wizard so I can create another set of buttons to replace wizard control buttons but in that case I can't manage them at the design time like the existing button of the Wizard control...

Thanks

3 Replies

RB Rajasekar B Syncfusion Team November 9, 2009 06:01 AM UTC

Hi,

Appearence of the button control can be changed by setting the FlatStyle property of the control to system. This will determine the appearence depending on the operating system. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Rajasekar

FT Frederic Tremblay November 9, 2009 01:06 PM UTC

I've already use this property in many others projects. It make a great job but it's not what I want to do for this project...

I've found on the Internet a control who draw VistaStyle button even if your computer run under Windows XP.. (See attachment)

I whish to use this control for all of the buttons in my project but I also need Syncfusion WizardControl but I need to change the Style of his button to match with the others buttons in my application!!!

Is there a way to do this?

VistaButtonscrn_aeb4679a.zip

RB Rajasekar B Syncfusion Team November 11, 2009 05:59 AM UTC

Hi,

We can't add vista style for Wizard control's button. But the FlatStyle property when set to system will change the style depending on the operating system. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Rajasekar

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon