We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

container position in html to pdf

I am trying to use your tool to generate a pdf report from the html output. Every page on the report has a panel that takes up the whole page with about a 20px margin around the panel. I am having trouble consistently positioning these panels on every page. As I scroll, each panel gets move down a little further. Any suggestions for how to achieve my desired results? I have attached my output. I need every page to be positioned like the first page.

my style:
.landscapePage
{
margin-left:20px;
width: 1080px;
height: 750px;
border: solid 2px gray;
margin-top: 40px;
}

code:
Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

Thanks,
Matt

Report_250c1df3.zip

1 Reply

SS Sri Subhashini M Syncfusion Team November 10, 2009 07:31 AM UTC

Hi Matt,

Thank you for your interest in Essential PDF.

I am afraid that I was not able to reproduce the issue. I have created a simple sample to test this issue and it is available in the following link.

http://files.syncfusion.com/samples/PDF.Windows/PDF_Win_91141.zip

Please have a look at the above sample and if still the issue exists, could you please try reproducing it in the above sample or send us the reproducing steps so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a solution?

Regards,
Suba

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon