We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

IndexOutOfRangeException

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

91097 Nov 3,2009 08:23 PM May 25,2011 12:01 PM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 3
Tags: DocIO
Jordan Soet
Asked On November 3, 2009 08:23 PM

I'm just testing out the DocIO library and I wrote a simple little app to just open a document:

WordDocument doc1 = new WordDocument();

doc1.Open(filepath);

But when I run it I'm getting an IndexOutOfRangeException.

Here's the stack trace:

Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.Hex.decode(String data)
Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.UnlockKeyInfo.ExtractPrefixVersionInfo(String str)
Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.UnlockKeyInfo..ctor(String key, String filterVersion)
Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.UnlockKeyInfo..ctor(String key)
Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.FusionLicenseProvider.Validate(String str)
Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.FusionLicenseProvider.GetLicense(LicenseContext context, Type type, Object instance, Boolean allowExceptions)
System.ComponentModel.LicenseManager.ValidateInternalRecursive(LicenseContext context, Type type, Object instance, Boolean allowExceptions, License& license, String& licenseKey)
System.ComponentModel.LicenseManager.ValidateInternal(Type type, Object instance, Boolean allowExceptions, License& license)
System.ComponentModel.LicenseManager.Validate(Type type, Object instance)
Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.LicensedComponent..ctor(Type type)
Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.WordDocument.CheckLicense()
Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.WordDocument..ctor()
CherryHillInterfaceExtensions.Mapping.GetTextFromWordDocumentSync(String filepath) in D:\Projects\KCC Interface Projects\Customers\Colorado East\Cherry Hill\CherryHillInterfaceExtensions\Mapping.cs: line 109
CherryHillInterfaceExtensionsTest.MappingTests.TestReadSyncDoc() in D:\Projects\KCC Interface Projects\Customers\Colorado East\Cherry Hill\CherryHillInterfaceExtensionsTest\MappingTests.cs: line 167

I originally was having problems with licensing when I ran it. It would reach the "new WordDocument()" statement and a pop up would happen that said it would fix the project by adding the licensing file. After doing this I then get this exception when it reaches that line instead.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jordan

Jafrin [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 5, 2009 01:09 AM

Hi Andreas,

Thank you for your patience.

The another special character used in DocIO is “\v”. “\v” insert a line break in the document. Could you please find the sample from the below link.

Sample:
http://files.syncfusion.com/support/DocIO.Web/Forum/90814/SpecialCharacter.zip

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Jafrin J

Jafrin [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 5, 2009 01:45 AM

Hi Jordan,

I apologies for the wrong update.It has been updated by mistake. Please ignore the previous update.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Jafrin J

Daniel Rütimann
Replied On May 25, 2011 12:01 PM

Is there any solution to the original problem posted here? I have the same exception when trying to Save a WordDocument using DocIo.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;