We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

InteropServices.COMException

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

91043 Oct 31,2009 03:23 AM Nov 4,2009 03:58 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: XlsIO
agichen
Asked On October 31, 2009 03:23 AM

I have a problem on XlsIO on windows 2000. (my xlsio trial version is 6.202.0.40 )
I got the following exception when trying to generate excel from windows form.

something missing ?
any idea ?

Exception Type: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException
ErrorCode: -2147483643
Data: System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
TargetSite: Int32 Enum(Syncfusion.XlsIO.IO.Stream.Win32.IEnumSTATPROPSTG ByRef)
HelpLink: NULL
Source: Syncfusion.XlsIO.Base

StackTrace Information
---------------------------------------
at Syncfusion.XlsIO.IO.Stream.Win32.IPropertyStorage.Enum(IEnumSTATPROPSTG& ppenum)
at Syncfusion.XlsIO.Implementation.Collections.BuiltInDocumentProperties.ReadProperties(IPropertySetStorage setProp, Guid guid, IDictionary dicProperties, IList lstProperties, Boolean bSummary, Boolean bBuiltIn)
at Syncfusion.XlsIO.Implementation.Collections.BuiltInDocumentProperties.Parse(IPropertySetStorage setProp)
at Syncfusion.XlsIO.Implementation.WorkbookImpl.ReadDocumentProperties(StgStream stream)
at Syncfusion.XlsIO.Implementation.WorkbookImpl.ParseStgStream(StgStream stream, ExcelParseOptions options, String password)
at Syncfusion.XlsIO.Implementation.WorkbookImpl..ctor(IApplication application, Object parent, String strFileName, ExcelParseOptions options, Boolean bReadOnly, String password, ExcelVersion version)
at Syncfusion.XlsIO.Implementation.WorkbookImpl..ctor(IApplication application, Object parent, String strFileName, ExcelParseOptions options, ExcelVersion version)
at Syncfusion.XlsIO.Implementation.WorkbookImpl..ctor(IApplication application, Object parent, String FileName, ExcelVersion version)
at Syncfusion.XlsIO.Implementation.ApplicationImpl.CreateWorkbook(Object parent, String strTemplateFile, ExcelVersion version)
at Syncfusion.XlsIO.Implementation.Collections.WorkbooksCollection.Open(String filename)

Geetha M [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 4, 2009 03:58 AM

Hi Agichen,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce the problem. Could you please send us you code snippet so that we could try here and get back to you?

Regards,
Geetha

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;