We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Diagram Refresh?

Hello guys,

I am trying to find a way to refresh a Syncfusion WPF Diagram Control. The reason will be that after I create a node, I am trying to add some ports to it, however it seems that if the node is already placed on the model the ports are not displayed.

Is there a way of redrawing the model or adding ports to a node even after it has been displayed?

Thank you,
Andrei

3 Replies

NA Nikhil A Syncfusion Team November 3, 2009 10:34 AM UTC

Hi Andrei,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. The ports are added to the node when they are loaded. However on dynamically adding the ports at run time, the Port collection is not updated. This has been confirmed as a defect and we have filed a defect report for this. The fix for this issue will be available in four weeks time.

Please let us know if there are nay concerns.
Regards,
Nikhil,
Syncfusion WPF Team

NA Nikhil A Syncfusion Team November 3, 2009 10:57 AM UTC

Hi Andrei,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. The ports are added to the node when they are loaded. However on dynamically adding the ports at run time, the Port collection is not updated. This has been confirmed as a defect and we have filed a defect report for this. The fix for this issue will be available in four weeks time.

Please let us know if there are nay concerns.
Regards,
Nikhil,
Syncfusion WPF Team

AC Andrei C. November 3, 2009 01:28 PM UTC

Ok then, I will try to look for an work around. Thank you very much!

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon