We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Full row selection changes GroupCaptionPlusMinusCell backcolor

When clicking on a caption row that contains a GroupCaptionPlusMinusCell (whose cell type is Image) in the GridGroupingControl, the whole row changes to the specified color set in the code for a split second. Then the GroupCaptionPlusMinusCell in that row switches to a lighter color. How can the GroupCaptionPlusMinusCell's backcolor be made to be consistent with the rest of the row?

I have included a sample project to illustrate what I am talking about.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Greg

GridGroupingControlTest_392e31e2.zip

5 Replies

JJ Jisha Joy Syncfusion Team October 30, 2009 10:26 AM UTC

Hi Greg,

You could try by setting the ImageSizeMode to GridImageSizeMode.StretchImage and let me know if this helps.

gridGroupingControl1.Appearance.GroupCaptionPlusMinusCell.CellType = "Image";
gridGroupingControl1.Appearance.GroupCaptionPlusMinusCell.ImageSizeMode = GridImageSizeMode.StretchImage;

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Jisha

GK Greg Kim October 30, 2009 03:55 PM UTC

Hi Jisha,

That didn't work. Any other ideas?

Greg

RC Rajadurai C Syncfusion Team November 2, 2009 09:17 AM UTC

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your update.

Please refer to the attached modified sample in which the following code is handled in QueryCellStyleInfo event along with some properties settings in constructor method.

if (e.TableCellIdentity.DisplayElement != null)
{
if (e.TableCellIdentity.Table.CurrentElement == e.TableCellIdentity.DisplayElement)
{
e.Style.BackColor = Color.LightGray;
}
}

//Properties
gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.SelectionBackColor = Color.LightGray;
gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.SelectionTextColor = SystemColors.ControlText;

This setting gives GroupCaptionPlusMinusCell the similar look as GroupCaptionCell, when it was clicked.

Sample:
http://files.syncfusion.com/support/samples/Grid.Windows/7.3.0.20/F91022.zip

Regards,
Rajadurai

GK Greg Kim November 3, 2009 11:32 PM UTC

Hi Rajadurai,

That works as long as the ListBoxSelectionMode is set to SelectionMode.None. If it is set to SelectionMode.One, then the same behavior occurs. I should have clarified before that I need to do a full row select on other rows as well and not just the one containing the plus/minus cell.

JJ Jisha Joy Syncfusion Team November 4, 2009 08:28 AM UTC

Hi Greg,

Please refer the modified sample that get this done.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Jisha

GridGroupingControlTest_f10d27ef.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon