We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Need to double click to expand GroupCaptionPlusMinusCell

I have a grid grouping control who's GroupCaptionPlusMinusCell.CellType is an image. I have added a GroupedColumn to the grouping control. When I initially click the plus / minus in the grid for that grouped column, it expands and collapses without issue. When I try to do it a second time, nothing happens unless I double click the cell / row.

In the TableControlCellClick event handler, the GridTableControlCellClickEventArgs' TableControl.Table.CurrentElement switches initially from GridCaptionRow to GridCaptionSection. Any idea why this is happening?

I have created a sample project from your Outlook 2007 demo code and have attached it.

I am using Syncfusion v7.303

Thanks for your help.

GridGroupingControlTest_b69505a4.zip

1 Reply

RC Rajadurai C Syncfusion Team October 26, 2009 01:46 PM UTC

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

Please refer to the following modified sample in which the issue with the expand/collapse of GroupCaptionPlusMinusCell has been solved by handling QueryCellStyleInfo event and some changes in TableControlCellClick event.
http://files.syncfusion.com/support/samples/Grid.Windows/7.3.0.20/GridGroupingControlTest.zip

Regards,
Rajadurai

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon