We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

OnMouseHoverEnter and QueryCellInfo

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

9082 Dec 4,2003 10:13 PM Dec 5,2003 08:44 PM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
Eddie
Asked On December 4, 2003 10:13 PM

Hi, I''ve now handled QueryCellInfo and set e.Style.CellValue to what I need. But in my custom CellRenderer in the OnMouseHoverEnter override, the value set there is not available. It is however available in some override such as OnClick. Is the the expected behaviour? How would I get to the CellValue set in QueryCellInfo in the OnMouseHoverEnter override in a custom cell renderer? Regards, Eddie

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 5, 2003 01:08 AM

Did you try this.Grid.Model[rowIndex, colIndex].CellValue; It seems to work in this sample.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 5, 2003 05:03 AM

If QueryCellInfo does not work try also handling PrepareViewStyleInfo. That gets called after QueryCellInfo just before the cell gets drawn or the cell renderer is initialized. Stefan

Eddie
Replied On December 5, 2003 08:44 PM

this.Grid.Model[rowIndex, colIndex].CellValue worked. I was using this.GetCellValue() from within the CellRenderer. Tried OnPrepareViewStyleInfo as well, GetCellValue() doesn''t work but accessing it through the model worked. Thanks!

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;