We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

GridGroupingControl: Jump to Row

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

90762 Oct 15,2009 04:22 PM Oct 20,2009 02:43 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 3
Tags: Grouping
Jason Lui
Asked On October 15, 2009 04:22 PM

Hi,

I'm trying to have my application using GGC to it jump to a particular.

i.e. - I have a 100 records. The visible records are from 1-10. I want the first visible records to be 50.

What do I need to call on the GGC to go to a specified row?

Gowri Manohari D [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 16, 2009 02:34 AM

Hi Jason,

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion Products.

Currently Grid control does not support to set the focus to particular row. But we can achieve your requirement indirectly by using "Paging" functionality of the Grid.

For more details about "Paging" please refer the below online sample. It will helps you out.

http://samples.syncfusion.com/ASPNET/7.3.0.20/web/Grid.Grouping.Web/samples/3.5/Paging/SimplePaging/cs/ggcwithgridpager.aspx

Regards,
Gowri

Jason Lui
Replied On October 16, 2009 03:30 PM

For those looking at the post, I did find a way to achieve this. If you are able to find the record in the GGC, all you need to do is call SetTopRow() on the table control. Example is the following code:

int gridIndex = someRecord.GetRowIndex();
someGCCTable.TableControl.SetTopRow(gridIndex);

Hope it helps others out there.

Gowri Manohari D [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 20, 2009 02:43 AM

Hi Jason,

We are very glad to hear about your problem is getting solved. And this query is related to Windows form. The property which you have mentioned does not support in Web.

Thank you for the update.

Regards,
Gowri

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;