We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TreeViewAdv: Determining drag state inside another event?

Hello,

How can I determine if a Drag event is in progress when inside another event? Inside the tree's BeforeExpand event for example? The tree doesn't seem to have anything like an IsDragging or DragInProgress property.

Also, if this functionality is not supported and I have to track this myself (as I am currently), how can I tell when an invalid dragdrop has been completed?

Meaning, if I drag over an invalid target and release the mouse the dragdrop ends but no event is raised. Its like canceling, but QueryContinueDrag doesn't register anything useful and I can't find any way be notified when this happens. As a result I can't accurately track if the tree is in a dragging state or not.

I've handled all the other dragdrop potentialities but this one.

Suggestions?

Keith

4 Replies

BA Balavasanth Syncfusion Team October 14, 2009 12:51 PM UTC

Hi Keith,

We are working on this and will update you a solution by tomorrow. We really appreciate your patience.

Thanks for participating in Syncfusion Forums.

Best,
Bala.

KS Keith Steinbeck October 22, 2009 10:33 PM UTC

Bala,

Any update on this?

Keith

KS Keith Steinbeck November 5, 2009 07:17 PM UTC

"Tomorrow" was a couple of weeks ago now (10/15); can I please get an update on this issue/fix?

GS Githanjali S Syncfusion Team November 12, 2009 01:59 PM UTC

Hi Keith,

We are working over this issue.In the meanwhile you can try inserting a bool value in the source code of the control to track the dragging state of the TreeViewAdv control.

Regards,
Githanjali

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon