We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Currency Text Box - Minimum Value setting

Hi, I am using 1.6.1.8 version. I have 2 issues with Currency Text Box . 1)I have set a minumum value for currency text box but it still accepts values less than minmum value. 2)I am not able to change the negative value to positive value. I have to make it zero and then enter the positive value. Please help me in resolving this 2 issues. Thanks in advance. Regards, Vamsi.

2 Replies

GP Gurucharan Patwal Syncfusion Team December 4, 2003 01:12 PM UTC

Hi Vamsi, 1) This is a known issue and has been fixed recently. The bug fix is available in our latest release Essential Suite 2.0 beta. 2) I have observed that the behavior of the CurrencyTextBox is unstable when handling negative numbers, and have notified the development team in this regard. I will keep you posted on the developments. We appreciate your feedback on these issues, and thanks for your patience. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

GP Gurucharan Patwal Syncfusion Team December 5, 2003 08:34 PM UTC

Hi Vamsi, This problem has now been taken care of and the bug fix is available in our latest build. Please log an incident in DirectTrac in this regard, and I will update you with the download instructions. We appreciate your feedback on these issues, and thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon