We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Conflict between mouse down event and dragging header cells into show group drop area

I need to raise a MouseDown event whenever a user clicks on any cell of the table except the header cells which I need to use for dragging into show group drop area. The problem is that when I click on header cells the Mouse Down event is raised. Please suggest a solution

this.gridEvents.TableControlCellDoubleClick += new GridTableControlCellClickEventHandler(gridEvents_CellDoubleClick);

this.gridEvents.ShowGroupDropArea = true;

1 Reply

RC Rajadurai C Syncfusion Team October 5, 2009 02:59 PM UTC

Hi Sachin,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

In gridgroupingcontrol, the MouseDown and TableControlCellMouseDown events cannot get triggered when column headercells are clicked. This behavior is designed by default inorder to provide support for sorting and reordering of columns.

Can you please provide a minimal sample in which this issue can be observed or code settings like properties, events handled in your application? So that we can see it and work to provide a solution.

Regards,
Rajadurai

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon