We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

activate a cell in a GridListControl inside a grouping grid control

I would like to set ActivateCurrentCellBehavior to GridCellActivateAction.ClickOnCell in a GridListControl inside a grouping grid control. This case is based on a "ChildRelationDescriptor" (see the Multiple Column Foreign-Key Demo) I have previously initialized. And I want to activate the cells in this GridListControl. In this last control, the first cell is activated but not the other. Why ? Is it a bug of the component ? I forgot to say that I have activated the edit/new/delete mode by :
parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.AllowRemove = true; parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.AllowEdit = true; parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.AllowNew = true;

An other thing : when I have 2 columns in this GridListControl, the first column is not entirely activated (see above) in the opposite of the second column. Why ?

Thanks for your response.
Adrien.

3 Replies

AF Adrien Falconnet October 2, 2009 09:31 AM UTC

To refer to the end of the previous post, I would like to say that the second column works perfectly when the first column is not entirely activated.

AF Adrien Falconnet October 5, 2009 10:57 AM UTC

I would like to know too if it's possible to delete items in a GridListControl within a grouping grid control.
Thanks.

JJ Jisha Joy Syncfusion Team October 7, 2009 01:08 PM UTC

Adrien,

There is no property setting available to delete items in the GridListControl within a grouping grid control. You could handle TableControlCurrentCellShowingDropDown event and modify the drop down datasource there.

void gridGroupingControl1_TableControlCurrentCellShowingDropDown(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridTableControlCurrentCellShowingDropDownEventArgs e)
{
GridDropDownGridListControlCellRenderer cr = e.TableControl.CurrentCell.Renderer as GridDropDownGridListControlCellRenderer;
if (cr != null)
{
//
}
}

Let me know if you have any questions

Regards,
Jisha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon