We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Grid - Hide Plus Minus Column

I am trying to hide the plus minus column from a grid. I have successfully hidden the plus minus symbol by reading other post but don't see how to make the column disappear. It is shifting the grid over to the right slightly because of the space held for the plus minus symbol even though it does not appear. I know how to hide columns that are named but don't know how to hide this one. Please help.

3 Replies

GM Gowri Manohari D Syncfusion Team September 30, 2009 01:48 PM UTC

Hi Randy,

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion Products.

Grid control supports GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.VisibleColumns.Remove() method in order to invisible the particular column. For your requirement please use the above method with the (+/-) symbol column name.

GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.VisibleColumns.Remove("ColumnName");

Please let me know if you have any other concerns

Regards,
Gowri

RV Randy VondrakNO longer coding .NET October 9, 2009 02:11 PM UTC

Thanks, I have used that method to remove named columns however, I do not know the name of the caption plus/minus column since I don't set it and it doesn't appear in the tags of the grid. I've attached a screenshot of how what blank space appearing. Do you know the default name or value for this column?

GridSS_1a6d90b.zip

GM Gowri Manohari D Syncfusion Team October 14, 2009 01:29 PM UTC

Hi Rabdy,

We can remove this blank space by using the below property

this.GridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.ShowTableIndent = false;

Let me know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Gowri

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon