We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

how to resize schedule

In my master page , the left part of panel can be collapsed when i click the collapse button .There is a schedule in my content page,however ,when the menu be collapsed ,the schedule just changed the position to the left of form,and the size keep as it is. And i have already set the width of schedule as 98% of contantplaceholder.

I hope when i collapse the menu,the schedule can become bigger than original size,and if i expand the menu,it can restore the precious size...

i need help..

1 Reply

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team September 23, 2009 11:13 AM UTC

Hi Jia,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce this issue. Also I have created a simple sample to test this issue and it is available in the following link:

http://files.syncfusion.com/Samples/Tools.Web/7.3.0.20/90165_MasterPage/main.htm

Please have a look at the above sample and if still the issue exists, could you please try reproducing in the above sample and send us the modified sample so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a solution?

Thanks,
Melba

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon