We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Edit the shade of a Node during it''s move

Hello, it's me again.

During the moving action of a Node in a Diagram, we could see a shade of the node under the mouse. And we would like to edit this shade, and get it's parameters (for a single Node or multiple Node selection).

Is it possible, and how can I do it ?

Thank's for your answer,

Stephane Guerillot

3 Replies

GM Gowri Manohari D Syncfusion Team September 16, 2009 08:54 AM UTC

Hi Stephane,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Currently diagram does not support this feature. We have considered this as a Feature Request.

Regards,
Gowri

SG Stephane Guerillot October 16, 2009 12:25 PM UTC

Thank you for your answer. It seems I want to do impossible things all the time :)

Here is a new set of questions :

- We want to disable the possibility to use the 'control + mouse move' functionality for all diagram's objects (this function allows the user to clone an object by Drag and Drop, and I must at least control it).

Is it possible ?.

- When a node is selected in the Diagram, it could be moved by using the arrows on the keyboard. How can I avoid it, or at least get the new position of the node ?

- I use OrthogonalConnectors to link two nodes, with the routing mode enabled. Can I force Syncfusion to redraw the link, and do another route computation ?

DM Dinesh M Syncfusion Team November 10, 2009 08:48 AM UTC

Hi Stephane,

Sorry for inadvertent delay in getting back to you.

We have already an open feature request on both your requirements "Disable Node copy on Ctrl + MouseMove" and "Disable node movement using Keyboard".

You can get the new position of node using the model's pinpoint changing event(i.e. diagram1.Model.EventSink.PinPointChanging).

You can make a connector to perform another reroute by using the following code.

diagram1.Model.LineRouter.RouteConnector(orthCon);

Regards,
Dinesh

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon