We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to set specify column header''s Foreground color?

I know set ColumnHeaderStyle's Foreground can set all column header's foreground color.
I want to set specify column header's foreground color,how to do it?

5 Replies

MS Mohamed Suhaib Fahad A. Syncfusion Team September 10, 2009 09:56 AM UTC

Hi,

You can access individual style through the Model[x,y] and set the property. For setting a specific column style, you can use the following,

this.grid.Model[0,1].Foreground = Brushes.Red;

Thanks,
Fahad

LU luokun September 11, 2009 09:57 AM UTC

Thanks for replay.I place the statement at Loaded event's response function,the color correctly be set,but if I do any operate at control e.g. click,the color disappeared.
If I place the statement at LayoutUpdated event's response function,after operate the color not disappear but the window strong blink.
How can solve it?I need help.

MS Mohamed Suhaib Fahad A. Syncfusion Team September 14, 2009 06:33 AM UTC

Hi,

Is it possible for you to attach the sample with the issue? I am not able to reproduce it,

http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?file=sample_cd71adc9.zip&team=development

You may also want to use the PrepareRenderCell event to set the foreground/background of a cell if you have refreshes happening quite fast.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Fahad

LU luokun September 14, 2009 07:21 AM UTC

I'm sorry I didn't say it clear,The control I used is GridTreeControl ,not GridControl.
The source attached here,All I did was add treeGrid_Loaded function at the last base on example ExpandCellLook.
P.S.I'm not found PrepareRenderCell event in GridTreeControl.

GridTreeControlColor_aa7963e7.zip

MS Mohamed Suhaib Fahad A. Syncfusion Team September 14, 2009 09:37 AM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for the details. Currently with the GridTreeControl, we have enabled themes that overrides the changes you have done. We are currently working out the Custom themes option where you can redefine the custom theme of the GridTreeControl. Please create a DTrac incident to follow up on that feature.

Thanks,
Fahad

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon