We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridGroupingControl for a win form application

Hi,

I am working on a Windows client application that uses a grid grouping control data-bound to an object.

I am facing a couple of issues:

1.) The Gridgroupingcontrol has a column that should display text(static and hyperlinks). There can be more than one hyperlink in a row, referring to documents in the project or Web URLs.

I tried using Rich-text as celltype. It works only for web URLS, they show up as hyperlinks but when clicked, even they do not open up in a browser window.

Can you please suggest a way of making a column have static text as well as hyperlinks (to documents and web URLs). An example will be really helpful.

Please note that I am having the gridgroupingcontrol autosize the rows based on the contents of this column. I am handling it in the TableControlCellDrawn event handler. Autosizing works when I make the column cell type as "Static". Does not seem to work when I make it as "Richtext" or any other custom cell type such as "LinkLabel".

2.) I have another column with cell type as Combo-box. When the rows are autosized, the combo-box also expands to fill the row width. Is there a way I can control the size of the combo-box? This column is also databound to a field in the Object.

Thank you.

Vidya

1 Reply

RC Rajadurai C Syncfusion Team September 17, 2009 11:54 AM UTC

Hi Vidya,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

I apologize for the delay in responding.

As you have posted similar queries in the following forum thread which had been answered, please followup with that.
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/grid-windows/89945

Regards,
Rajadurai

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon