We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

dynamic tabstrip

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

89878 Sep 9,2009 11:01 AM Sep 28,2009 10:22 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 3
Tags: Tools
Larssec
Asked On September 9, 2009 11:01 AM

Hello,

We're trying to make a simple example in which a tabstrip with multipage is populated with a new tab-page pair every time a button is pressed. The first dynamic tab is added correctly, but the next one replaces the previous, so the multipage retains only the last tab added. The tabstrip items are working as expected. What could be the problem? We're attaching an example (version 6.402.0.15).

Thanks for your time,
Imax.

dynamic tabstrip_1cea35d6.rar

Lakxman Kumar C [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 22, 2009 04:22 AM

Hi Imax,

We regret for the delayed response.

I am able to reproduce the reported issue. This issue is suspected to be a defect and we have sent this to our development team for more analysis. We will update with our Development Team’s response in two business days.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Thanks,
Lakxman Kumar C

Larssec
Replied On September 22, 2009 11:37 AM

Hi,

Thanks for your time. I've made some progress. I need to work with a dynamic number of pages (tabs), each one with a different diagram. I'm following the examples provided in this post,

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/tools-aspnet/77307/Facing-problems-when-i-add-tabs-dynamically-from-code

I only changed the gridgroupingcontrols for diagramwebcontrols. The tabstrip-multipage combo seems to work, but as you add new tabs and modify the diagrams, their state doesn't stay consistent. Is it possible to maintain a dynamic number of independent diagrams in a multipage control? I'm attaching a simple example.

Regards,
Imax.

GGC_2ed024ce.zip

Lakxman Kumar C [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 28, 2009 10:22 AM

Hi Imax,

Thank you for your update.

We are able to reproduce the reported issue.Since the error is reproduced with Diagram Web and not reproduced with Grid Web, we need to make more deep analysis of this issue. We will update you with more details by tomorrow.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards,
Lakxman Kumar C

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;